(via puureher0ine)•WE ARE VANITY•
Longboarding day down memorial! Amazing. With @rayni_kovacs
The Huffington Post
I will reblog this every time.
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Kristian Aadnevik A/W 2014 RTW [1/2]
(via sixpenceee)riding sebastian stan like a mechanical bull
Edmonton Expo, I’m ready for you. #edmontonexpo #ecee #cosplay #powerrangers #goldzeo #goldranger #kingranger #queenranger?
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Literally love this
(via lucyelizabeth)The Girl With Fernweh
That last one though….
People really don’t understand how much a simple “thank you” really makes our days. It can be for something simple like for getting you a new washcloth, or for things like literally saving your life. Getting an honest thank you is probably one of the best feelings, and makes nursing worth it.
(Source: facebook.com)LIFE LESSONS ON THE UNIT